Thursday 21 October 2010

A range of beverages

Posted on/at 03:57 by Hannah Jackson



Here. This is definitely a bit of an inspiration for me by way of the back label making up most of the design as it shews through the liquid. I want to try something like this with my Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster and trying to show hazard warning stripes through the liquid.



Here. I think these are some of the most peculiar but interesting bottles I have seen for a while. In fact, they're not really bottles so much as glass straws twisting up into the shape of a bottle. Doesn't really hold much liquid, but a very nice idea.


Here. Love how the the liquid in the bottle makes up the colour for the words on the label, that way more die cutting is used than ink.


Here. What I really like about these bottles is the tall, thin shape of them with the long neck. This is the kind of bottle shape that I wanted to experiment with because such a bottle shape seems quite standoffish and such.

0 comments:

Post a Comment